Friday, February 11, 2011

Where to begin?

In the beginning, I presume.

Just a bit of background: I am 38 years old. Happily married for 6 years, together for 10. We have 2 dogs and enjoy them immensely. We love to travel and see the world and have been spending most of our marriage doing so. We decided this last year in March that we would start trying for a family. So far we have not had any success. We are both vegans and we both practice Ashtanga yoga. I am also in my last year of my Master's in Nurse Midwifery - working towards a DNP (Doctor of Nurse Practitioner) in Midwifery degree.

This blog will be my (hopefully) daily diary of the ups and downs of trying to conceive and the trials and tribulations of being molded into a midwife.

Looking forward to the journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment