- Read 333 pages in Varney's Midwifery and Williams Obstetrics about prenatal care and normal pregnancy.
- Finish laundry - only 4-5 loads left!
- Reschedule hair appointment that I missed today - knew my appointment was Tuesday, but thought today was Monday. I blame the holiday.
- Enter 21 patients into Typhon* system. This term I am bound and determined to keep on top of my logging instead of leaving it to the last minute and then scrambling to enter 200+ patients at once.
- As per #4, leave the last-minute-Laura days behind.
- Return to practising Ashtanga tomorrow if my ladies holiday^ is over.
- Life insurance physical and grocery shop Wednesday.
- HSG with saline Friday.
- Study, study, study this week due to no clinic/hospital days (preceptor is on holiday).
- Sleep, sleep, sleep this week due to #9.
- Complete antepartum case study and worksheet, and write a SOAP note on an unique patient by next Friday.
- Find a unique patient by next Friday.
- Prepare for garage sale - price, organise, set-up - must sell many things!
- Hopefully some time in the next 2 weeks: have some fun!
*Typhon is a patient tracking log for nurse midwives and nurse practitioners in order to account for all the types of patients one sees as a student along with how many births one attends.
^In Ashtanga yoga, female practitioners are meant to abstain from practice during their monthly menstrual cycle.